Terms and Conditions
E-SENTIELL.COM INTERNET SHOP RULES AND REGULATIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TAKING ORDERS PLACED THROUGH THE WWW.E-SENTIELL.COM WEBSITE
- The brand SENTIELL is a property of the Eco Łukasz Rzepka Trade and Services company, established for the purpose of on-line trading. General terms and sales in Poland and abroad takes place through the www.e-Sentiell.com domain.
- The Internet domain of www.e-Sentiell.com used for placing and taking orders for articles of jewelery, is owned by the Eco Łukasz Rzepka Trade and Services company based in Leszno (64-100), ul. Pancernych 7, entered into the business register under the number: 23483 by the registration authority of the President of Leszno, TIN: 697-208-79-48, Regon: 300826914.
- In order to use the service prior approval of the Regulations is required as well as the acceptance to comply with all the rules included therein. The Client accepts the Regulations by registering with www.e-Sentiell.com.
- The Rules and Regulations, which are binding for the Client of the e-Sentiell store, have been drawn up based on the Client Rights Act of 25 Dec 2014, and it is unanimous with it.
- The service, in terms of sales contracts, can be used by any natural person with full legal capacity. (Sec. 22)
- The Client database of the the Eco Łukasz Rzepka Trade and Services company has been entered in the register of personal databases of the General Inspectorate for Personal Data and meets the requirements of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 Aug 1997.
- The Product properties are described in detail in the Product Information sheet.
- The Goods (jewellery) have specific characteristics that need to be taken into account when purchasing a product by familiarizing oneself with the product description.
- Each of the products is unique and slightly different from other units, which also applies to each item of goods (gem stones, precious stones).
- The goods are mostly small in size, and their images presented on the site are of informative nature (they do not reflect their actual size).
- The differences in the appearance of the goods resulting from computer hardware settings (e.g. the color of goods, the proportion of goods, etc.) do not constitute grounds for complaint concerning the purchased products.
- All product prices are stated in the currency assigned to the buyer's country and include a 23% VAT. The product price does not include the shipping costs.
- SENTIELL does not accept any packages sent at its own expense, without its prior written consent. (Art. 30 and 35)
- Jewellery, in accordance with the provisions, are hallmarked by the State Assay Office.
● Silver products which do not contain more than 5 grams of silver per product are exempt from marking by the Assay Office.
- All products sold in the www.e-Sentiell.com shop are new and free from physical defects.
- The images published on www.e-Sentiell.com website are the property of the Eco Łukasz Rzepka Trade and Services company and publishing them on other websites is prohibited.
- Every year in the period from December 31 for about 15 days the Sentiell Brand suspends the execution of orders to carry out an inventory update of stocks. Therefore, in this period, the shipping of packages will be impossible. Each time, a few days before the period of inventory update the Sentiell clients are informed of this fact by means of a newsletter and the Toplayer located on the homepage of www.e-Sentiell.com. Therefore the Clients are kindly requested not to file claims about this issue.
§ 1. TERMS OF ORDERS PLACEMENT
- The persons authorized to place orders for goods are the Clients only.
- The Client, by completing the order form and sending it to SENTIELL, makes a bid for the goods under Art. 61, Sec.2 of the Civil Code.
- The Client is obliged to fill out the form correctly, i.e. complete all the sections and provide authentic information.
- SENTIELL will confirm obtaining the order placement (confirmation) for the Client by sending an email to the address indicated in the order, however, the confirmation does not constitute an offer acceptance under Art. 66, Sec. 4 of the Civil Code.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, all year round. The Client is the bound by tender the offer contained in the order for 7 days from the date of its transfer to SENTIELL, whereas the time of the SENTIELL delivery to the Client is calculated as follows:
- If the confirmation is sent to the Client on a business day between the hours of 7:30 am and 3:30 pm (local time) the Client’s bid is considered to be placed on the same day
- If the confirmation is sent to the Client at a different time than indicated above the Client’s offer is deemed to have been placed on the first business day following the date of the confirmation message dispatch.
- The Client is required to confirm the order and choose cash on delivery by clicking the "Order with obligation to pay" located on the Internet page, in the panel of ordering.
- SENTIELL reserves the right to contact the Client by making a phonecall, text a message, or send an email (email) to confirm the order;
- In the case of orders where the Client chose cash on delivery, after 7 days counting from the date of dispatch of order to SENTIELL, the Client did not confirm placing the order, the contract is presumed to have resigned from the purchase offer and the contract ceases to be binding.
- SENTIELL reserves the right to limit the method of payment or to require prepayment.
- Notes to the courier are purely of informative kind and filling them does not guarantee compliance with the information they contain.
§ 2. CHANGES TO THE ORDER
- The Client may modify the order by sending an email, through the website, or by calling SENTIELL at +48 65 529 6164
● Such a change is only possible until the start of the order processing.
§ 3. LEAD TIME AND RECEIPT OF ORDERS
- The procurement that is already made will be realized no later than 24h after booking the payment from Sentiell bank account to sales system. Shipment that is “ready to be sent” is handed to spedition company chosen by a Client, from those available on our website. The warranty of the dispatch of the procurement in the same day of order realization is booking the payment in our sales system until 12:00 noon. The realization of procurement which payment is booked after this hour can be postponed to the next working day.
- Sentiell does not agree to other forms of shipping orders than those which are offered during placing the order, in particular, Sentiell do not send products by mail or courier, externally commissioned and paid by the Client.
- Shipment delivery containing the ordered Goods to the address provided by the Client will be handled by a courier. Changing the courier company occurs only in exceptional cases, of which the Client who places the order will be notified each time before the date of its implementation.
- The courier delivers shipments between 9 am to 6 pm. If the courier misses the Client at the address indicated in the order they will leave an advice note. In some cases, after a failed attempt to deliver a package, it will be transferred to the closest (for the Client) parcel collection point.
- Domestic shipments delivered by courier should arrive on the next business day after the date of posting. International orders delivered by courier should arrive within 3 to 6 days after the date of posting. The estimated time of delivery for foreign shipping via Polish Post Office is 5-14 business days.
- In the case of extension of the delivery time, please contact SENTIELL immediately at the telephone number: 65 5296 164. In the case when the order has been forwarded to the courier company at the time specified in the contract, the resulting delay in the delivery of the consignment is the responsibility of the courier company.
- All goods sent by SENTIELL are insured. In the case of delivery failure, please do not hesitate to contact the SENTIELL at the tel. no 65 5296 164.
- In this case, the Client can fill out the damage report, available from the Courier, and then send the scan to SENTIELL.
- The resulting event will be prompted by SENTIELL, and the Client will be informed of subsequent stages of the investigation concerning the cause of damage.
- The Seller is not liable for failure to observe the deadline for reasons beyond his control, in particular in the case of force majeure. In the event of reasons preventing the implementation of the order by the date indicated on the website of the store, SENTIELL shall promptly notify the Client by giving the expected delivery time. In this case, the Client has a right to revoke the agreement pursuant to Art. 543 Sec. 2.
§ 3.1. COSTS
- Costs associated with delivery are determined based on shipment weight and the current price list of the Courier, and are available at delivery cost site.
- Orders paid before shipment in the amount of at least PLN 500.00 gross will be sent at the expense of Sentiell via Polish Post.
- Notes “for the courier” are purely informational and do not guarantee meeting the information they contain.
§ 3.2. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER DELIVERY
- Upon receiving the package and in the presence of the courier, we encourage you to:
- Check the general condition of the consignment, whether the packaging is intact.
- If the consignment is intact, open the package and check whether its contents comply with the order, and whether the product is not damaged.
- The Client has a right to refuse to accept the consignment from the courier if it is determined that:
- the packaging is not intact
- the contents of the shipment does not comply with the order
- the goods are damaged
● In the cases where the Client refuses to accept the consignment, we encourage you to write a report of damage in the presence of the Courier, or a postman and contact SENTIELL by telephone, or through the website in order to notify of the present situation.
- The risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the Client the moment the shipment receipt is confirmed (Art. 548, sec. 3)
- If the Client for unjustified reasons withholds the receipt of goods for 5 days, SENTIELL shall find the order null and void and if the order has been paid for it will reimburse the fee for the goods and the shipment value of the cheapest usual method of delivery of goods offered by the seller, diminished by the amount of return, immediately, but not longer than 14 days from the receipt of the returned shipment from the carrier. In the case of consignment with payment on delivery, the Client is obliged to pay the amount of the refund by making payments to SENTIELL, within 14 days from the date of the first attempt of parcel delivery (Art. 32, sec. 3)
- SENTIELL will refund the payment using the same method of payment, which was used by the Client, unless he or she expressly agreed to a different type of refund, which does not mean any further costs for him (Art. 32, sec. 2)
- The document of purchase of goods, the VAT invoice, can be downloaded in the shop panel (details of the order) or from the email “Your order is on its way”. The Client by accepting the terms and conditions agrees to download the proof of purchase of goods in an electronic form.
§ 4. PAYMENT
- When placing an order the Client shall pay for the ordered goods by means of using the payment methods indicated on the site for prepaid orders. Available forms include wire transfer, PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, Master Card, Maestro
- The Client shall pay for the ordered goods at the time of delivery from the courier, in the case of the COD orders.
- The settlement of credit card transactions and e-transfer are carried out through the Dotpay/eCard or PayPal.
● SENTIELL reserves a right to require an advance payment in the amount of 10-20% for goods of substantial value, before sending them to the Client.
● The refund amount of the order price can be diminished by the costs associated with handling support for payments.
- You have a right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without any specified cause. The deadline to resign from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you, the Client, have come into possession of goods, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you have come into the possession of goods.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal of the contract, you must inform the Sentiell Customer Service (F.H.U. Eco Łukasz Rzepka ul. Pancernych 7, 64-100 Leszno, tel: +48 65 529 61 64, email: (firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to resign from the contract by an unequivocal declaration (for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or email).
- You can use the sample withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. The sample declaration in accordance with the Law on Client Rights can be downloaded here
- In the event when the Client has chosen a written declaration, it should be sent to the company address at ul. Pancernych 7, 64-100 Leszno or email at email@example.com.
- You can also fill in and submit a sample withdrawal form by means of a refund system, available after logging in as a user on our website www.e-sentiell.com, or send electronically any other unequivocal declaration, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you use this opportunity we shall send you immediately a confirmation of the hard copy receipt of resignation from the contract (e.g. email).
- In the case of payment on delivery, the refund will be given to the provided bank account.
- In order to keep the term of withdrawal, it is enough that you send information on exercising your rights before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- Effects of contract rescission.
- In the case of this contract rescission we shall reimburse you with all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery items (excluding additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery other than the least expensive ordinary delivery offered by us), without any further delays and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which we have been informed about your decision to exercise the right of the contract rescission.
- The costs of the least expensive ordinary delivery offered by us, will be reimbursed only if the entire content of the contract is returned.
- The reimbursement of payments will be done using the same methods of payment which you used for the initial transaction, unless explicitly you have agreed otherwise; in any case you will not incur any additional charges related to this reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until the receipt of goods or evidence of return has been submitted, depending on which event takes place earlier.
- Please send back or return to us the product to the headquarters of the FHU Eco Łukasz Rzepka Pancernych 7, 64-100 Leszno, promptly and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of the rescission of this contract. The deadline is kept if you send the goods back before the period of 14 days expires.
- The cost of returning the goods will have to be incurred by you, according to the costs required by the carrier chosen by you.
- You are only liable for a decrease in the value of an item resulting from the use of it in the way other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of this particular item.
- If the Client rescinds the contract and sends the declaration to SENTIELL before his offer is processed, the contract ceases to be binding. (Art. 31, Sec. 2)
- The Client does not possess the right to rescind the contract in the case of goods with properties specified by the Client submitted in the order he or she placed or closely related to his or her person. (Art. 38, sec. 3)
- The right to rescind the contract does not apply when the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated object, manufactured according to the specifications of the Client or serving to meet his or her personal and individualized needs;
- If the item sold to the Client is flawed or the flaw of the product has been revealed during use, the Client has a right to submit a complaint report within one year from the date of delivery of the sold item. (Art. 556, 568)
- In the case of the professional jewellery cleaning fluid ARGENTUM, the complaint can be submitted until the end of the best before date.
- In the event a product has been found to be flawed, it is necessary to send a complaint report through the Department of Complaints (RMA), which is available after logging into your user account. If the Client does not use the RMA department, the shipped product should come with the attached information about the type of fault, the date of purchase or order number. However, the Client is kindly requested to inform SENTIELL, about making use of the right to complain.
- In order to process the complaint, it is necessary to send the defective product to the headquarters of the company, to the following address: ul. Pancernych 7, 64-100 Leszno, in order to inspect and determine the best possible course for processing the Client complaints. It is necessary to properly protect the product, because SENTIELL will not be responsible for damages ocurred during transportation.
- The Client in each case shall be notified of the course of the complaint procedure by an email, or telephone, taking into account the mode of communication chosen by the Client.
- In the case where both the repair and replacement of the product with a new one will not be possible the regulation of point 8 shall apply.
- SENTIELL in the first place proposes to carry out maintenance free of charge or when the value of the repairs exceeds the value of the product, it may offer to replace the product with a new one. (Art. 560, sec. 2)
- SENTIELL does not warrant the gilded and anodized coating, because they are vulnerable to gradual wear.
- Any interference with the product by third parties will void the warranty on the jewellery. Interference with the product is defined as, e.g.: resizing a ring, replacement of a jewellery stone, engraving the surface and all kinds of jewellery services made outside the activities of SENTIELL.
- If the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin, namely: cracks, breaks, stretching, prolonging, bending, warping due to a resulting external force and a discoloration arising as a result of the use of means which may affect the coating of the product, such as: cleaning agents, perfumes, acids etc. Or, as a result of improper use of the ARGENTUM fluid, recommended by SENTIELL as a product for cleaning silver jewellery, as well as when the sent product to the SENTIELL is not complete (some part of jewellery is missing) the Client can not claim rights he or she is entitled to in the warranty.
● If the professional jewellery cleaning fluid ARGENTUM is not used in accordance with the instructions of appropriate use or after the date of suitability for use, SENTIELL is not liable for damage caused by the fluid to the SENTIELL jewellery or other products that are not SENTIELL goods.
- In the case of a disclosure of a defect in the product, the Client is also entitled to rescind the contract or claim to lower the product price, specifying the amount of the price reduction.
- SENTIELL has 14 days to confirm the receipt of the contract rescission or the reduced price claim. If the Client does not receive the message confirming the receipt of the declaration, he or she is entitled to presume that the SENTIELL Company agreed to the conditions laid down by the Client the sent statement.
- If it is possible to immediately repair the product, or its replacement, which does not involve unnecessary inconvenience to the Client, then the provision of section 8 does not apply under the law. (Art. 560, sec. 2)
- SENTIELL reserves a right to withdraw from the conditions of product value depreciation demanded by the Client. It may suggest its own amount by which the price of a given product is to be reduced, in accordance with legal requirements. (Art. 560, sec. 3)
- If the case a complaint is sent to Sentiell, we require evidence of the cost of the package shipping. The Sentiell company shall cover the cost of shipping a product back to Sentiell to the amount not in excess of 8.30 PLN. This document should be sent immediately after sending the goods, in the form of a scan of the receipt or shipping confirmation, within 14 days. A failure to submit such a document within the prescribed time, the complaint will be closed without a refund of the cost of sending the product back to Sentiell.
§ 7. PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- Promotional Sales covers only a limited number of goods and the processing of orders takes place according to the order of order placement, until the depletion of stocks on sale.
- The order is processed on the condition that the goods are available.
- The discount coupon for use in the store e-Sentiell can be used within the promotion period. The discount expiration date is displayed in the message, sent in the form of a newsletter, available on social networks or available on the websites of companies with which SENTIELL cooperates.
- Typing the discount code in notes to order will not guarantee the code activation. In this case, the system will not activate the code automatically.
- Unless it is specified in the promotional campaign, discount codes are only for a single use, and their validity is limited by the expiration date. After that date, there is no possibility to generate the code manually or to reduce the value of an order upon the Client's request.
- In the case, the order is placed, and the Client would like to take advantage of the discount effective from the next day, he or she should wait for the payment of the order or with the confirmation of the COD payment selection, until the beginning of the promotion. In this case, such an order should be edited by entering the correct discount code and then pay for the order or choose cash on delivery.
- If the order has been paid, the Client has a right to suspend the order processing until the package has not been packed. To do so, he or she should call the SENTIELL and ask for setting the order as “unhandled”. Excess payments will be transferred to the balance of the Client, for use in the next order.
§ 8. PERSONAL DATA
- The Data Controller is the Eco Łukasz Rzepka Trade and Services company located in Leszno (64-100), Pancernych 7, entered in the register of economic activity records under the number: 23483 by the registration authority of the President of Leszno, TIN: 697-208-79-48, REGON: 300826914, which provides services through electronic media and stores and accesses information in users devices.
- The Client by registering and making an online purchase consents to the collection of their personal data by the Administrator, for the purpose relating to the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale of goods concluded by contract acceptance and its processing for the purposes related to the fulfillment of the Contract, and if he or she consents also through the form, including the marketing and promotional purposes in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883).
- The shop participates in the “Trusted Opinions” program under the service provided by Ceneo Ltd. based in Poznan (60-166), ul. Grunwaldzka 182, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000493884, NIP: 7792420393, REGON: 302655470 consisting in transferring surveys by Ceneo to users via email to obtain an opinion from a User on a transaction made by a user in the Store, as well as placing survey opinions expressed by Users at the Ceneo.pl domain.
- The User who is purchasing in the store may voluntarily agree to submit their personal data, including an email address with Ceneo and the processing by Ceneo of their personal data - solely for the purpose of filling the questionnaire referred to in section 1.1.
- The consent referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, in terms of marketing and promotional purposes include, in particular, consent to receive advertising materials in an electronic and paper form.
- The online shop does not automatically gather any data, except for data contained in cookies during the use of the Site.
Marketing of the Online Store
While the Client has given his or her consent (newsletter signup), the email address submitted by the Client shall be used for marketing purposes for own products of SENTIELL . The consent may be withdrawn at any time.
In order to process an order the online store may share the data collected from the Client with the following entities:
- The payment operators (PayPal, Allegro, DotPay, Skrill, Sofortbank)
- Carriers (Polish Post, DHL, UPS, FedEx, DPD, GLS K-ex) In such cases the amount of transmitted data is limited to the required minimum
In the case the Client wants to withdraw the consent expressed in this regard, please send that information to the address email@example.com In addition to that the information provided by Client may be made available to the competent public authorities if required by applicable law.
Obligations of the Client
In particular, the Client must keep his or her login and password for the Site confidential and not disclose them to any third parties. Please note that the online store will not request the Client to provide them, except when logging on to the Site. In order to prevent an unauthorized use of Client accounts, please log out after using the Site.
How does the Client can use to exercise the rights?
It is possible for the Client to view and edit data, at any time, within the Site, after logging in with your email address and password. In the event that the Client forgets the password or experience other problems with logging in, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Client has a right to request information about the content of the stored Client data, as well as a right to claim a change, block or delete the data, and the right to rectify, amend or update the data. The Client also has an opportunity to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes. For this purpose, please contact us at: email@example.com
As part of the Site there may periodically appear links to other sites. Such websites are independent from the Site and are in no way supervised by the online store. These sites may have their own privacy policies, with which we recommend familiarizing oneself. The Online Store is not responsible for the handling of data within these pages.
Questions and Concerns
- Clients can access these Rules at any time via a link found on the main site of www.e-Sentiell.com.
- The consolidation, protection and the order data sharing and the General Conditions (Rules of sales), is done by email. Here, you can always refer to the General Conditions (Rules of sales). The Client has an opportunity to see their previous orders, after logging into their account.
It is possible for the Client to request for sending information in the form of an Online Store newsletter to the specified email address. While placing the order of sending a newsletter the Client thus declares he or she is authorized to use the email address to which the information is to be sent.
- At any time, the Client is entitled to cancel the newsletter subscription.
The Client declares that he has been informed of the remedies available to him under the provisions of the law on personal data protection rights, in particular:
- the right to review the data and their update or correction.
- the business address and a full name of the data controller,
- the anticipated recipients or categories of recipients of the data, which are exclusively the employees of the Eco Łukasz Rzepka Trade and Services company, d. voluntary provision of data.
§ 9. AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- The affiliate program is based on the settlement of the CPS (Cost Per Sale) according to individual statistics taken from the Consumer Panel.
- Graphic advertisements created by the service of SENTIELL or photographs of the products can be placed on websites, blogs, forums and social networking sites as long as the one who places them has a full right to publish those graphics on the websites mentioned above he or she does not break the Rules of those pages.
- Individual graphic compositions designed by our partners should be accepted by the SENTIELL service before their publication, and failure to comply with this rule could exclude a partner from the affiliate program.
- The commission provided for obtaining a contract is fixed at 10% of the gross amount of goods sold, excluding the cost of delivery.
- The commission shall be paid from the minimum amount of 20 PLN and transferred to the bank account indicated by a partner or to use for shopping with www.e-Sentiell.com. Foreign currency transfers may be charged with additional fees related to international transfers and currency conversion.
- The consumer will remain assigned to a partner for a period of 30 days.
- A customer acquired by partner X while shopping having been recommended by partner Y will always remain a Consumer assigned to partner X (one-time commission for partner Y).
- The recommendation commission is accrued only after the order has been processed.
- The order to pay the fee will be handled at the express request of the affiliate partner program.
§ 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The content of the regulations will be made available to all Clients in the SENTIELL headquarters and at www.e-Sentiell.com.
- SENTIELL reserves a right to change these Terms and Conditions. Any shifts in these Regulations will apply from the date of their announcement on the website of SENTIELL, however, the change does not apply to orders made before the modification of the Rules, which are processed under existing terms and conditions, unless the Client requests the changed conditions of the Regulations to be applied to his or her order.
- In case of a conflict of the Regulations provisions the mandatory provisions, the Regulations provisions shall be substituted with these provisions, while the remaining part of the Regulations remains in force.
- Regulations come into force on 6 May 2015.
The policy sets the rules for storing and accessing information on devices of the User through Cookies files, which are used for providing services on demand of the User by E.H.U. EKO Łukasz Rzepka with headquarters in Leszno (Poland).
- Administrator – means F.H.U. EKO Łukasz Rzepka with headquarters in Leszno (64-100), Pancernych 7 street, existing in the registry of business records with number 23483/2010, NIP 697-208-79-48, Regon: 300826914, which offers services through electronic means and gains access to the information in the devices of the User.
- Cookies – means computer data, especially small text files that are saved and stored on the electronic devices through which the User uses the Website.
- Own Cookies – means Cookies files placed by the Administrator and connected with providing services by electronic means of Administrator’s Websites.
- Third Party Cookies – means Cookies placed by the partners of Administrator through the Websites belonged to the Administrator.
- Website – means Internet pages or application run by the Administrator, and which can be found under an Internet domain name: www.e-sentiell.com.
- Device – means an electronic device by which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means the person or company to whom, according to the Terms of Service, can be provided services by electronic means, or with whom an Agreement of providing electronic services can be made.
II. Types of Cookies beings used
- The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Devices. By storing Cookies on User’s Device it is not possible for computer viruses, malware or other unwanted software to install on the said Device. The Cookies allow to identify the software installed on User’s Device and customize the Website for each User. Those files usually contain the name of the domain from which they were placed, the period of their storing on the Device and assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Sessions Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. Saved data is permanently erased from the Device’s memory. The technology of Session Cookies does not allow downloading any private data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Permanent Cookies: are stored on User’s Device and remain there until their deletion. Ending a session in a given browser or turning off the Device will not erase those files. The technology of Permanent Cookies does not allow downloading any private data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User can restrict or turn off Cookies’ access to the Device. In such case the Website can still be used, apart from the functions that require Cookies by their nature.
III. Aims of using Cookies
- The Administrator uses Own Cookies for:
- The Website’s configuration:
I. Customizing Internet pages content according to User’s Preferences and optimizing the Website’s use.
II. Identifying the User of the Website, its location and displaying the Website’s content customized accordingly to User’s needs.
III. Saving the settings chosen by the User and personalizing User’s interface, e.g. language, or region from which the User comes from.
IV. Saving the history of visited pages of the Website with the purpose of recommending content.
V. The size of the font, the appearance of the Website etc.
b. User’s authentication and ensuring the User’s session on the Website:
I. Keeping the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to type in the login and password on each of the pages.
II. The proper configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular the authentication of browser sessions.
III. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of the processes necessary for full website functionality:
I. Customizing the content of the Website according to the User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow to understand the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
II. the correct handling of the affiliate programs, allowing in particular the verification of sources redirecting Users to the Website.
d. Saving the User’s location:
I. proper configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular the adjusting of the information provided to the User, taking into account its location.
e. Analysis and audience research audit:
I. creating anonymous statistics to help understand how the Users make use of the Website, which can improve the Website’s structure and content.
f. Providing advertising services:
I. Customizing advertising services and products of the Third Parties presented on the Website.
g. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website.
2. The Administrator of the service uses Third Party Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Presenting multimedia content on the Website, which are retrieved from an external website:
I. www.vimeo.com [Cookies administator: Vimeo, LLC. Headquarters in USA] II. www.youtube.com [Cookies administator: Google Inc Headquarters in USA]
II. www.wrzuta.pl [Cookies administator: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. z Headquarters in Warsaw].
b. Collecting general and anonymous statistic data through means of analysis tools:
I. Google Analytics [Cookies administator: Google Inc Headquarters in USA]
II. Gemius Traffic [Cookies administator: Gemius S.A. Headquarters in Warsow]
III. Stat24 [Cookies administator: Redefine Sp. z o.o. Headquarters in Warsow]
IV. IAI-Shop.com [Cookies administator: IAI S.A. Headquarters in Szczecin]
c. Displaying ads tailored to the User’s preferences using the tools of Internet advertising
I. Google AdSense [Cookies administator: Google Inc Headquarters in USA]
II. Sieć reklamowa [Cookies administator: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A Headquarters in Warsow]
III. Sieć reklamowa AdTaily [Cookies administator: AdTaily Sp. z o.o Headquarters in Krakow]
d. Logging in using an account from another website:
I. Facebook Connect [Cookies administator: Facebook Inc headquarters in USA lub Facebook Ireland headquarters in Ireland]
II. Google [Cookies administator: Google Inc headquarters in USA]
III. LinkedIn [Cookies administator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited headquarters in Ireland]
IV. Paypal [Cookies administator: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A headquarters in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. headquarters in USA]
e. Using interactive features in order to popularize the Website through social networking sites:
I. twitter.com [Cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. headquarters in USA]
II. plus.google.com [Cookies administrator: Google Inc headquarters in USA]
III. Facebook.com [Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc headquarters in USA or Facebook Ireland headquarters in Ireland]
IV. nk.pl [Cookies administrator: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. headquarters in Wroclaw]
V. LinkedIn.com [Cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited headquarters in Ireland]
VI. chce.to [Cookies administrator: chce.to sp. z o.o. headquarters in Gdansk]
VII. Pinterest [Cookies administrator: Pinterest, Inc. headquarters in USA]
f. Presenting opinions on the pages of the Website, which are retrieved from an external website:
I. opineo.pl [Cookies administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. headquarters in Wroclaw]
II. ceneo.pl [Cookies administrator: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. headquarters in Poznan]
g. Using functions to facilitate the communication via the Website, which are taken from an external website:
I. skype.com [Cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation headquarters in USA]
II. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storing or accessing for Cookies.
3. The User can freely and at any given time change the Cookies settings, determining the terms of storing or accessing data on User’s Device for Cookies files. The User can change the mentioned earlier settings through a given web browser or by using the service configuration. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform whenever a Cookie is placed on the User’s Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser).
4. The User can delete the Cookies usint the features available in a given web browser.